Effective for 2005 and Succeeding Insurance Years
Rev. November 2004
Adjusted Gross Revenue-Lite (AGR-Lite) Standards
Effective for 2005 and Succeeding Crop Years
The Adjusted Gross Revenue Standards Handbook applies to AGR-Lite except as noted below.
1. The AGR-Lite insurance plan code is 61.
2. The AGR-Lite insurance crop code is 0061.
3. The AGR-Lite program is available in the states of AK, CT, DE, ID, MA, ME, MD, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, VT, WA ,and WV. See Exhibit 1 for a
list of approved states and counties and Exhibit 2 for the commodity codes applicable to each county.
4. Enter “-Lite” after AGR in the headings of all forms.
5. Producers may not purchase AGR if they purchase AGR-Lite.
6. Producers have the option, but are not required, to purchase other crop insurance plans provided by the Act (except AGR).
7. There is no limitation on the percentage of animal receipts. Therefore, animal receipts may constitute up to 100 percent of the farm sales. However,
since RMA has a legislatively limited annual allocation for animal and animal product expenses, insurance may be denied if the allocation for animals
and animal products becomes exhausted.
8. The producer must make IRS income tax records for the previous 5 years available for inspection at the time of enrollment to substantiate the five-year
income and expense history for AGR-Lite. These records must also be available for inspection upon request by authorized individuals. In the event
that a claim is filed, hard copies of these tax forms and any amendments must be provided to us.
9. If the producer purchases either the 75 percent or 80 percent levels of coverage, the historical information required to complete the Agricultural
Commodity Profile Reports must be provided for the most recent 2 years used to calculate the AGR-Lite history.
10. An AGR-Lite Histories Calculation Worksheet is provided to transfer the appropriate information from th