P.O. BOX 478
Torrance, CA 90508
FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT
PLEASE CONTACT: 1-877-999-DREAM
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
iGlow WirelessThank you for purchasing the iGlow controller for
Nintendo Wii. Your iGlow controller is designed
for playing Nintendo GameCube games on your
Nintendo Wii or Nintendo GameCube console.
1. Open the battery compartment and install 3 "AAA"
batteries. Replace battery lid.
CAUTION: DO NOT use/mix rechargeable batteries,
never mix old and new alkaline batteries.
2. Connect the included receiver to control port 1 of
your Nintendo Wii or GameCube console. Note: if using
multiple controllers, connect each receiver to a different
3. Power your Nintendo Wii or GameCube system “ON”.
4. Using your Nintendo Wii remote select the Nintendo
GameCube disc channel. Note: the iGlow controller will
not function until the Nintendo GameCube has been
selected from the channel menu.
5. Power “ON” your iGlow controller by sliding the power
switch to the “ON” position.
6. The iGlow controller features a auto-sync function
that will automatically connect your iGlow controller to
Note: if the controller does not automatically sync
to the receiver:
• press the “CONNECT” button located on the receiver,
the LED will flash rapidly.
• press the “CONNECT” button on the iGlow controller
and the receivers LED will become solid.
• your iGlow controller is now properly connected.
Connecting multiple controllers:
To connect multiple controllers, connect and sync each
The iGlow controller is only compatible when playing
Nintendo GameCube games on your Nintendo Wii.
The iGlow controller is NOT COMPATIBLE when
playing Nintendo Wii games. To restart your game while
playing GameCube games on your Nintendo Wii, press
the reset button located on the Wii game console.
The iGlow controller is fully compatible with the
Nintendo GameCube console. iGlow will w