● The Greek Orthodox Vestment is adorned with embroidered designs.
● It can be either made from Damask Fabric or Brocade fabric
● The back side of the Phelonion has a cross embroidered with metallic gold thread.
● The Epitrachelion has seven crosses embroidered on it.
● The ends of Phelonion and Epitrachelion are a with golden braids.
● The Phelonion has 8 buttons at the front in which 4 buttons are functional buttons and other 4 buttons are ornamental buttons.
● The stole has 16 buttons down the front in which 8 buttons are functional buttons and 8 buttons are ornamental buttons.
● The complete set includes
Optional: Matching Sticharion is optional for extra $110 only.