• Verify that your wireless service plan includes this service.
I cannot fast-forward or rewind songs
Fast-forward and rewind are not supported.
I cannot play videos
You can only play videos that are encoded as MPEG-4 Part 2 Simple Profile or H.263.
I cannot open media files on my media card
Try performing the following actions:
• If you are trying to open a media file on your BlackBerry® device and your device is connected to your computer, disconnect your
device from the computer or turn off mass storage mode.
• If you are trying to open a media file on your computer using mass storage mode, verify that you have closed the media manager
tool of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
• If you are trying to open a media file on your computer using the media manager tool of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, verify
that mass storage mode is turned off on your device.
• If you encrypted the media files on your media card using a media card encryption key and you are trying to open an encrypted
media file using your computer or a device other than the BlackBerry device that you used to encrypt the file, insert the media card