Commission on Nontraditional Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
1:00 PM in Room 2B of the LOB
The meeting was called to order at 1:10 pm by Chairman Pitkin.
The following commission members were present:
Mr. Kyle D. Anderson
Representative Ryan P. Barry
Mr. Larry Bentley
Mr. Christopher E. Buchholz
Mr. Keith K. Fuller
Senator Rob Kane
Mr. Randy Napoletano
Mr. Howard F. Pitkin, Chairman
Mr. Peter L. Spalthoff
Mr. David J. Wiese
1. Chairman Pitkin gave consideration to the state of the economy and the condition
of Connecticut’s state chartered banks.
2. Chairman Pitkin reviewed section 77 of public act 08-176, which: a] authorized
this commission, b] established appointee structure, c] charged the commission
with tasks, and d] established its termination date: not later than January 1, 2009:
3. Introductions of the commission members were made with each member
afforded an opportunity for brief comments.
4. Chairman Pitkin suggested that the commission consider the formation of sub-
committees based on the following:
• Public Policy
5. Announcement of the next meeting of the commission: October 22, 2008 at
1:00pm in room 2B of the LOB.
Without objection, meeting adjourned at 1:35pm.