Customer Service Job Description:
Proficient Auto Transport is a premier Auto Transport Trucking Company
headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida which primarily distributes new import
automobiles to dealers throughout the United States but with heavy emphasis on
the Southeastern United State.
Primary interface between drivers and dispatch operations as well as customers
Must have a pleasant, attentive, outgoing, and articulate phone voice at all times.
A good sense of humor is a plus, and must be able to multi task at one time.
Answer telephones - Talk to drivers and try and help before directing calls to
dispatch operations and/or management.
• Assisting customers over the telephone with tracking and tracing, facility
locations, contact name and numbers, general information, etc.
• Assisting Drivers wherever possible.
• Processing daily driver trip envelopes - (Receipts, delivery receipts, and
• Keeping track of drivers trip credits, and DOT required paperwork.
• Utilize log scanner system, driver logs compliance, as well as fuel tax tracking
• Generate Monthly and Quarterly Fuel Tax reports.
• Process new driver applications and employment verification checks.
• Conduct new driver orientations.
• Keep track of EZ Pass Toll Road Program and account balance, as well as Pre-
Pass devices and operations.
• Order office supplies as needed.
• Filing, copying and processing daily paperwork and trip envelopes.
• Assist dispatch and management wherever needed as general office clerk.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F