1. Suplusco Holding B.V., established in Beusichem, Key Technology B.V., established in Beusichem, (new)
hereinafter (together and individually) referred to as 'the Borrower',
2. ABN AMRO Bank N.V., having its registered office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, hereinafter referred to
as 'ABN AMRO'
Have agreed as follows:
On the basis of the information supplied to ABN AMRO, the Borrower is granted a facility on the terms and
conditions and at the rates and charges stated in this agreement and the appendix hereto. The facility is granted to
finance the Borrower's business activities
The new 10-year loan is granted particularly to finance the repayment of (a part of) the current account debts to
Key Technology Inc. in Walla Walla, WA, U.S.A. by the Borrower.
The contingent liability facility is granted to finance to issue bankguarntees.
The Borrower may draw under the overdraft facility, subject of course to the credit limit, up to 70% of the total
amount of receivables pledged in favour of and acceptable to ABN AMRO. (new)
The following receivables will in no event be acceptable:
- receivables older than three months
- receivables not accepted by Netherlands Export Credit Agency (Nederlandsche Crediet Verzekering
- intra-group receivables, e.g. from subsidiaries
- receivables for which a provision has been made.
The 10-year loan of EUR 326,721.73
This loan will be continued unaltered and on the existing terms and conditions, with the proviso that it will now
also be subject to the joint an several liability of Key Technology B.V.
The new 10-year loan
In one amount, not later than the 1st of September 2002
Repayment of principal
In 40 successive three-monthly instalments of EUR 12,500.-- each, the first instalment being due on the 1st of
Facility amount EUR 3,326,721.73 (was: EUR 440,166.78)
Breakdown of facility am