EXHIBIT 10.15 - RAMM AMENDMENT
THIS AMENDMENT AGREEMENT dated May 27, 2005 ("Amendment") is by and between Mac
Filmworks, Inc. ("Purchaser") and Ramm Films and Video, Inc. ("Seller").
WHEREAS, Purchaser and Seller desire to settle certain financial obligations set forth in the agreements between
Purchaser and Seller dated June 1997 and September, 1997 (collectively, the "Agreements"); and
WHEREAS, Seller has the power and authority to enter into and carry out the terms of this Agreement;
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual representations, warranties and covenants herein contained,
and on the terms and subject to the conditions herein set forth, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Purchaser agrees to pay to Seller Eighty-Three Thousand Dollars ($83,000) upon the execution of this
Amendment (the "Payment").
2. Purchaser agrees that Seller shall retain all funds previously paid by Purchaser to Seller.
3. Seller agrees to cancel all notes issued by Purchaser to Seller pursuant to the Agreements and further agrees to
release all security liens, claims or encumbrances with reference to the asset purchase of 91 cartoons, 5 animated
features, and 175 feature films. Ramm and Mac Filmworks agree to substitute an additional 25 feature films and
would exclude the 91, 11 minute cartoons and 5 animated features.
4. Purchaser agrees that seller shall retain the 50,000 shares of Mac Filmworks, Inc. common stock issued to
Seller as part of the compensation due Seller under the Agreements.
5. Seller agrees to use its effort to deliver to Purchaser all films and videos in a timely manner, but no longer than
6 months without written consent from Mac Filmworks, Inc. These films are included in the asset purchase
agreement between Seller and Purchaser in the June and September, 1997 agreements but is not amended to the
substitution of the 25 feature films instead of the cartoons and five animated features. Seller agrees to furnish and
ship to Mac Filmworks Beta SP's under the s