Fiscal, Tax, and Property Committee
Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 4:00 p.m.
Sumter County Administration Building
13 E. Canal Street, Sumter, SC 29150
I. Call to Order – Committee Chairwoman Vivian FlemingMcGhaney
III. Items to Discuss
1. Executive Session –If Necessary Council May Hold An Executive Session To
Discuss Contractual, Economic Development, or Personnel Matters, or Receive A
Legal Briefing And Take Actions As Appropriate.
A. Legal Briefing From The County Attorney Concerning One Lawsuit.
B. Contractual Matter With The City Of Sumter.
C. Proposed Contractual Agreement With City Of Sumter.
D. Contractual Matter Pertaining To Water.
E. RZEDB Recovery Zone Economic Development Bonds.
2. Request From The S. C. Army National Guard.
Information From SWRTA Concerning Transportation For Rural Kids To County’s
4. Update On Disaster Recovery Services Contract.
5. Update On One Center Capital Projects Revenue.
6. Discussion And Possible Action On Lease Purchase On Capital Improvement Items
Already Approved To Come From Capital Improvement Funds.
7. Additional Items: ______________________________________________________
Committee Members – (McGhaney, Blanding, and Edens)
Council Members: Baker, Baten, Byrd, and Sanders
Appropriate Staff and Community Members
In compliance with ADA/Section 504, Sumter County is prepared to make accommodations for
individuals needing assistance to participate in our programs, services, or activities.