Party A: Gulf Resources, Inc
Party B: Mr. Jiang Shitong
Date: 1 Apr 2008
Comply with the <Chinese Employment Law>, <Chinese Employment Contract Law> and related regulation and
law, both Party A and Party B agree to sign the contract and will comply with the all the clauses listed in this
1. Basic Information
(1) Party A: Gulf Resources, Inc
Legal Representative: Yang Ming
(2) Party B Jiang Shitong , Gender: Male
Type of Identity: Non Agricultural
Start Working Date in Party A: April 1, 2008
Home Address: Room 302 Unin8/3, No 82 Bohai Road, Shouguang City, Shandong Province
2. Contract Term
(3) The contract has a fixed term duration.
The contract start being effective from April 1, 2008 and will be terminated on the date of 31 Mar 2011.
3. Main Work and Working Location
(4) Party B agrees to fill in the position as Independent Director & Chairman of the Audit Committee as
needed by Party A.
(5) The working location is the Chinese real operation facility of Gulf Resources .
(6) The working of Party B should l ead Gulf moving to NASDAQ through following US requirements.
4. Working hours and Holidays
(7) Party A will arrange a fixed working schedule of Party B. Party B will not work over 8 hours per day, not
over 40 hours a week. If the workload of Party B over the stated time or have temporary work, Party A
should obtain the permit from related regulator.
(8) The holidays issued for Party B will follow Chinese Public Holidays policy.
(9) Party A will pay the annual compensation to Party B in March by cash, the annual compensation is
6. Other Welfare
(10) Party A and B will participate in Chinese Society Insurance Program, Party A will conduct the
procedure for Party B and take certain obligation.
(8) The holidays issued for Party B will follow Chinese Public Holidays poli