CERTIFICATE OF RESTORATION AND REVIVAL OF
CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
MAGIC FINGERS INC.
Magic Fingers Inc., a corporation organized under the laws of Delaware, the charter of which was voided for
non-payment of taxes, now desires to procure a restoration, renewal and revival of its charter, and hereby
certifies as follows:
1. The name of the corporation (hereinafter called the "Corporation") is Magic Fingers Inc.
2. The corporation was organized under the provisions of the General Corporation Law of the State of
Delaware. The date of filing of its original certificate of incorporation with the Secretary of State of the State of
Delaware is July 28, 1961.
3. The address, including the street, city, and county, of the registered office of the corporation in the State of
Delaware and the name of the registered agent at such address are as follows: The Prentice-Hall Corporation
System, Inc. , 32 Loockerman Square, Suite L-100, Dover, Delaware 19901, County of Kent.
4. The corporation hereby procures a restoration and revival of its certificate of incorporation, which became
inoperative by law on March 1, 1988 for failure to file annual reports and non-payment of taxes payable to the
State of Delaware.
5. The certificate of incorporation of the corporation, which provides for and will continue to provide for,
perpetual duration, shall, upon the filing of this Certificate of Restoration and Revival of the Certificate of
Incorporation in the Department of State of the State of Delaware, be restored and revived and shall become
fully operative on February 29, 1988.
6. This Certificate of Restoration and Revival of the Certificate of Incorporation is filed by authority of the duly
elected directors as prescribed by Section 312 of the General Corporation Law of the State of Delaware. Signed
and attested to on January 31, 1992.
/s/ Michael J. Paolini