EXHIBIT 3.1 (a)
Articles of Incorporation
ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION
IN THE OFFICE OF THE
SECRETARY OF STATE OF THE
STATE OF NEVADA
NOVEMBER 6, 1998
1. NAME OF CORPORATION: e.Deal.net, Inc.
2. RESIDENT AGENT: (designated resident agent and STREET ADDRESS where process may be served)
Name of Resident Agent: National Registered Agents, Inc. of Nevada
3. AUTHORIZED SHARES: (Number of shares the corporation is authorized to issue) Number of shares with
par value: 100,000,000 Par value: $.001 Number of shares without par value:_______
4. GOVERNING BOARD: Shall be styled as (check one): [X] Directors [_] Trustees
the FIRST BOARD OF DIRECTORS shall consist of one members and the names and addresses are as
Harv Dhaliwal 214-1628 West 1st Avenue, Vancouver BC V6J 1G1
Name Address City/State/Zip
5. PURPOSE: The purpose of the corporation is to conduct or promote any lawful business or purposes.
6. NRS 78. 037: States that the articles or incorporation may also contain a provision eliminating or limiting the
personal liability of a director or officer of the corporation or its stockholders for damages for breach of fiduciary
duty as a director or officer except acts or omissions which include misconduct or fraud. Do you want this
provision to be part of your articles? Please check one of the following: YES [X] NO [_]
7. OTHER MATTERS: This form includes the minimal statutory requirements to incorporate under NRS 78.
You may attach additional information noted on separate pages. But, if any of the additional information is
contradictory to this form it cannot be filed and will be returned to you for correction. NUMBER OF PAGES
8. SIGNATURES OF INCORPORATORS: The names and addresses of each of the incorporators signing the
articles: (signature must be notarized)
Corporate Creations International, Inc.
Street Address: 202 South Minnesota Street Carson City NV 89703