Exam : Oracle 1Z0-255
: Hyperion Essbase 7.1.2
Version : Demo
Cheat-Test,help you pass any IT exam!
Cheat-Test.com All rights reserved
1. When working with an aggregate storage database, what is the default dimension calculation order?
A. Accounts, Time, Dense, Sparse, Two-Pass
B. Stored hierarchies (variable order), Dynamic hierarchies
C. Dynamic hierarchies, Stored hierarchies (variable order)
D. Sparse, Accounts (if dense), Time(if dense), other Dense
2. What are two ways to improve dataload speed in block storage? (Choose two.)
A. load the file from the client
B. load the file from the server
C. sort data files in order by Dense dimensions
D. sort data files in order by Sparse dimensions
Answer: B, D
3. Which Analytic Services environment variable defines the encoding that Analytic Server uses to
interpret text characters?
4. Which two statements are true when using Attribute dimension members in calculation functions?
A. Attribute dimension members cannot be assigned calculated data.
B. The FIX command can contain Attribute dimension members only.
C. The CALC DIM command can be used to aggregate an Attribute dimension.
D. The FIX command can contain Attribute functions to derive base dimension member lists.
Answer: A, D
5. When creating an aggregate storage database, which three statements are true about hierarchies?
A. The first hierarchy under a dimension must be stored.
B. When a hierarchy is tagged as Multiple Hierarchies Enabled, it must be label only.
C. While not advisable, shared members can appear in the outline before their stored counterpart.
D. Stored hierarchies within a Multiple Hierarchies Enabled dimension can have shared members.
E. Dimensions tagged as Dynamic can contain both shared members and member