COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA, PENNSYLVANIA STATE POLICE
THIS AGREEMENT is made this 14 day of May, 1996 between the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania,
Pennsylvania State Police, hereinafter known as "PSP" and LOJACK CORPORATION, a Massachusetts
corporation, hereinafter referred to as "LOJACK."
WHEREAS, the PSP and LOJACK are both desirous of entering into an AGREEMENT regarding the
installation and use of equipment, software, and systems owned by LOJACK for the purpose of enhancing PSP's
efforts in recovering reported stolen vehicles within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
NOW, THEREFORE, the parties to this Agreement set forth the following as the terms and conditions of the
1. TERM: The term of this Agreement shall be for a period of five (5) years from the date designated above.
2. TERMINATION: This Agreement may be terminated by either party by providing 90 days' written notice to
the other party.
3. RENEWAL: 120 days prior to expiration, LOJACK will inform PSP of its desire to renew agreement. If both
parties desire renewal, PSP and LOJACK will negotiate any changes and execute a new agreement.
4. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS: This Agreement shall be binding on any successors of the parties.
5. Project Administrator for PSP will be Director, Bureau of Criminal Investigation, or his designee.
6. INSTALLATION: LOJACK shall provide all equipment, software, and interconnection service that will be
required for PSP to operate the stolen vehicle recovery system. This includes, but is not limited to, Radio sites
and transmitters for transponder activation; software and hardware for interaction between PSP and LOJACK
databases; connection from databases to activation transmitters; and mobile tracking units installed in PSP
vehicles. PSP agrees to assist in coordinating system installation and connection to existing PSP equipment and
systems. Installation and removal of the mobile tracking unit in PSP vehicles by LOJACK will be