TM140319 - Z335E, Z355E ZTrak Mower (S.N. 010001-)
MXT005458-UN: Engine and Clutch Wire Harness Connector
A - Starter Terminal
B - Engine Wire Harness Connector
C - Clutch Wire Harness Connector
D - Screw
E - Screws
F - Muffler Shield
1. Park machine safely. See the “Safety Section”.
2. Raise seat.
3. Remove battery access cover and disconnect negative (—) battery cable.
4. Drain engine oil into a suitable container. (Oil capacity with filter is approximately 1.9 L (2.0 US qt) .
5. Remove engine guards. (See Remove and Install Engine Guard .)
6. Disconnect wire from starter terminal (A).
7. Unplug main wire harness to engine wire harness connector (B).
8. Unplug main wire harness to clutch wire harness connector (C).
9. Remove the cap screw (D) securing ground wires to engine block. Remove ground wires.
10. Loosen two screws (E) and remove muffler shield (F).
Avoid Injury! Fuel vapors are explosive and flammable:
Do not smoke while handling fuel.
Keep fuel away from flames or sparks.
Shut off engine before servicing.
Cool engine before servicing.
Work in a well-ventilated area.
Clean up spilled fuel immediately.
MXT005459-UN: Fuel and Vent Line
G - Fuel Line
H - Clamp
I - Vent Line
Remove fuel line (G) from clips.
12. Disconnect hose clamp (H) and slide fuel line off hose barb on fuel pump. Plug the fuel line.
13. Remove vent line (I) from barb fitting.
MXT005460-UN: Throttle Cable Clamp
J - Clamp
Loosen retaining clamp (J) for the throttle cable. Disconnect cable.
K - Mower Drive Belt
L - Clutch Sheave
M - Hole
N - Idler Sheave
O - Traction Drive Belt
P - Engine Sheave
Pull mower drive belt (K) toward rear o