AWD099 Rev. 2 (03/05)
Copyright© 2004-2005, Alpha Communications®, All Rights Reserved
TYPICAL WIRING DIAGRAM FOR
Multiple SF100C and/or SF101C and/or
SF102 and/or SF155B Stations with LI381
Dome Lights and no Master Annunciator(s)
INSTALLATION GUIDELINES and
1. All low voltage wiring is #18 AWG, unless otherwise noted.
2. All terminals connections shown may not be in the order that they appear on the equipment.
3. Any terminals shown without wiring connections, are not used for this application.
4. The LI150B Duty Station is not required for this application. If required, you may connect up to four
(4) LI150B Duty Stations (in parallel) to each PK151A (or PK151N) control unit/power supply.
5. Terminals P/P, N/N, Q/Q, and R/R on the PK151A (or PK151N) are internally connected and you
can connect to either one. They are duplicated for ease of wiring when using multiple wires to one
6. You may connect virtually any combination of SF100C, SF101C, SF102 and SF155B stations.
7. Observe all local and national electrical and building codes.
42 Central Drive, Farmingdale NY 11735-1202
(631) 777-5500 Fax: (631) 777-5599
TOLL-FREE Technical Line 1-800-666-4800
NOTE: Dome Light
voltage is 24VDC