805 E. Old 56 Highway Olathe, KS 66061 913-397-9889 800-443-9536 www.dykem.com Rev: 7/31/06
Heavy Duty Ink Marker
• General purpose pigmented ink marker that writes on almost any surface.
• Makes permanent bright marks on rubber, plastic, metal, glass, corrugated board, leather, stone, wood,
vinyl and more.
• Quick drying, pigmented ink withstands indoor and outdoor conditions.
• Marks are high resistant to degreasing bath chemicals and other industrial chemicals.
• Markers can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, work in progress or finished
products while resisting most work related abuses or compounds.
• Valve action mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when the cap is left off.
• Marker has a heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity.
• Marker features a threaded barrel that can be screwed into a jig or fixture for a continuous marking process.
• Bullet tips are replaceable to assure complete use of paint in each marker.
MATERIALS COMPATIBILITY .
• Safe on most surfaces like metal, rubber, plastic,
metal, corrugated board, leather, stone, wood,
vinyl and more.
• Removable with Dykem
Remover & Cleaner.
• Surface tests should be run to determine
compatibility prior to use.
HEALTH AND SAFETY .
• Flammable liquid and vapor. Keep away from
heat, sparks and flame. Use only with adequate
ventilation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
• Refer to MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for
complete information on health and safety. Visit
our website at www.dykem.com to obtain
DIRECTIONS FOR USE .
• Shake well with cap on
• Depress tip to start flow
• Replace cap when not in use
Technical Data Sheet
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES :
85% - 89% by weight
Note: Drying time may vary depending on film