When In-Home Care for Mom or Dad
Becomes Financially Unfeasible,
Consider This Alternative
• As the demand for in-home care for seniors
outpaces the supply of quality caregivers in
California, the cost for mom or dad to continue
living at home on their own is becoming less and
less feasible for families across the country.
• Like many families who are supporting a single
parent or family member trying to maintain
independence by living at home alone or with a
caregiver, you may be wondering how much
longer your finances will allow for this scenario.
• For seniors who would like to maintain as much
independence as possible but require some
assistance with activities of daily living, such as
meal preparation, getting in and out of bed,
bathing, and housekeeping, residential care
homes are a great option.
• Many of these benefits are available at a fraction
of the cost of receiving individual care at home.
But most importantly, residents are able to have
social interaction with other seniors on a daily
• If you’d like to see what residential care homes
are available in your city or the cities around you,
start a search at Care Home Central, California's
free web platform that assists people
identifying all the state-licensed care homes by
• We look forward to helping you explore your
options so that you’re better prepared when the
time comes to find mom or dad’s next home
Call: +1 (925) 322-1397