Natural Resources Conservation Service
P.O. B ox 311
Auburn, Alabama 36830
August 7, 2006
ALABAMA BULLETIN NO. AL230-6-5
SUBJECT: EOP – Civil Rights Advisory Committee (CRAC) Appointments
Purpose. To announce new appointments to CRAC.
Expiration Date: September 30, 2006
New members have been appointed to the Civil Rights Advisory Committee (CRAC). They will
serve three year terms beginning October 1, 2006.
• Winford Andrews, will replace Joyce Nicholas as West Team Representative
• Randy Hale will replace Jason Gardner as East Team Representative
• Representatives of the new Central Team are April Hill and Thomas McDaniel
• Kathy Gotcher will replace Thomas McDaniel on the North Team
• Tim Albritton will replace Travis Burns as State Office Representative
• Evelyn Bostick will replace Carolyn King as the Hispanic Program Manager
• Linda McGraw, Federal Women’s Program Manager, will serve another term.
I commend all CRAC Members for their contributions and I look forward to working with each of
you in the future.
I am committed to ensuring that all employees in Alabama adhere to USDA Civil Rights
Compliance and Equal Employment Policy by treating everyone in a fair and equitable manner.
I would like for all new incoming and outgoing CRAC members to attend the next Civil Rights
Committee Meeting scheduled for October 19, 2006, at 1 p.m. in the Large Conference Room at
the State Office. I feel this will be a great opportunity to make the new transition and share