Rev. Date: 12/14/06
Date of Printing: 6/12/08
CHURCH RENTAL FORM for Those WHO ATTEND Trinity EC Church
(Revised 10/26/05 - Approved 1/13/98)
(Technical revisions 12/15/06; 10/03/07 – jlh)
Applicable to weddings, banquets, family gatherings, meetings, classes, all non-church related
(Fellowship group gatherings are not a chargeable event-standard room reservation form must be completed.)
We are glad to serve you by sharing our facilities. The following rules are intended to insure
that your event is safe & enjoyable for all involved. You are responsible for observing them as well
as making your guests aware of them. Please do not contact anyone until this form is signed &
returned to the church office with payment included. (A copy of this form will be given to you.) We
distribute copies to the proper persons so they know about the event before You contact them.
1. No smoking is allowed anywhere in the building & is to be discouraged on church grounds.
2. No alcoholic beverages are permitted in the building or on the property.
3. No dancing is allowed (unless it is part of a worship ministry)..
4. There will be NO throwing of rice or birdseed at weddings.
5. Any music used should be appropriate to a Christian setting and is subject to approval by the staff.
6. You are responsible for having any caterer or rental company you use provide proof of insurance.
7. You are responsible for any damages to church property or personal injury caused by yourself or
one of your guests.
8. Decorations should be attached with ribbon, string, or coated wire wherever possible. Nothing may
be nailed, tacked, pinned, scotch taped, duct taped, or stapled into the wall or furnishings. Plastic
tack or small amounts of masking tape should be used on painted or wooden surfaces and
peeled off carefully. You are responsible for arranging for the removal of decorations, and the
pick-up of catering equipment and any items rented from an outside firm to take place as soon
as possible after the event. It is expected