8 Simple Ways of Stone Tile Cleaning
Stone tiles are more durable than other materials. They also have extraordinary beauty due to their
unique natural patterns. Of course, stone tiles are not safe because water can easily enter through the
holes in the stone. Due to this special feature, it can be easily smeared with dirt and spray. Although stone
tiles are very durable, they cannot be cleaned like coarse dust.
Acidic cleaners such as vinegar are also not recommended as acid will damage the smooth surfaces of
stone tiles. Tile and grout cleaning Melbourne is taking precautionary measures that need to be taken to
preserve the natural beauty of stone tile flooring. Here are some simple ways to clean tile:
1. Remove any spreads immediately to avoid permanent stains on the floor. Use a wet / dry vacuum or
absorbent cloth before spilling juice or mud to make cleaning the stain very difficult.
2. Sweep or sweep debris off the floor with a vacuum cleaner. Remember to use a soft brush when
vacuuming to avoid itching on the stone tile floor.
3. Dampen your stone tile floors with lukewarm or lukewarm water at least once a week. When needed,
you can add a mild liquid dish soap to remove sticky spills or heavy dust. When the water starts to get
dirty, place it on the floor and fill the bucket with fresh water. Remember to always rinse the floor with
warm, cold water after using a floor cleaning solution.
4. To avoid scratches after wet mopping, towel drying is recommended.
5. Clean dirt from stone tiles and grind them with a soft brush or a used toothbrush. Clean with a mild
soap solution before grout cleaning Melbourne.
6. To reduce outdoor stains such as mud shoes and footprints, a "nine shoe" policy can be applied to stone
tile floors in the home when off-floor weather is not pleasant. Rain or mud).
7. Place a meeting at the door of a room with a stone floor to avoid any contamination.
8. To avoid cracks, clean and repair the flooring outside the stone floor room. It is also important to a