How To Troubleshoot If Password Request Cannot Be
Processed in Webroot?
Webroot is the best
security product which
ensures full security to
your device from threat
and can install
via www.webroot.com/safe. In this blog, you will read the solution of this issue if
Password request cannot be processed.
Reasons of this Webroot Issue:
1. The reasons of this Webroot issue, then you must check Webroot Account which the
users have created is confirmed or not.
2. After you reset the account, then you need to enter the valid credentials. If in case,
you enter the wrong credentials many times, then it will block your Webroot
3. If incase, your device is unable to access your Webroot Online Account or if your
Webroot software is outdated, then to remove the issue you should install the new
Method To Fix If Password Request Cannot be Processed:
1. Create Webroot Account:
1. Here, first you need to open the web browser on your gadget and then navigate to
the Webroot Sign Up option.
2. After this, you need to tap on Create Account button.
3. Now, you need to fill all the necessary details about the registrations.
4. Then, you must enter your Webroot Product Key which is present at the backside
of the retail card which you have purchased from the market.
5. At this point, you need to enter your email address. Just keep in mind this email
address will also work as your username.
6. Next, you need to write the strong password which contains alphanumeric
characters. After this, you should re-enter the same password in order to verify it.
7. Then, you need to create your security question, and it can be both number and
8. If in case, you forgot your password, then here, you need to enter your security
question answer in order to re-login the account.
9. At last, you need to tap on the Register Now button. Now your Webroot account is
ready and you just need to confirm it.
2. Confirm your Newly created Webroot Account:
1. In order to confirm your Webroot acco