K&K Classic Arcade - Halo 3 Rules
We will be starting at 1 p.m. with the FFA, when the FFA finishes we will begin doubles.
FFA will be done in rounds 6 people per round. Top 3 of each round will continue on.
2v2 will be done double elimination in a bracket system. 2v2 will be played split screen
running 2 games at a time the finals will be played on full screen, teams may still choose
to play split screen.
It will be best 2 out of 3.
First game team 1 will host and team 2 will choose map/game type.
Then every game after will alternate.
Exp. team 2 Will host team 1 will choose map/game type
Bringing your own control is allowed
(No aftermarket controllers allowed).
Bringing your own tv/box will be monitored and only allowed up to 27".
For pre register go to http://www.klassicarcade.com/halo/halo.htm
Any questions contact Andy at 269-271-2064
ALL MAPS HAVE BEEN EDITED WEAPONS MOVED/REMOVED,
OBJECTSADDED, AND SPAWNS CHANGED. THESE ARE THE MLG MAPS
THE SAME MAPS PLAYED IN THEPRO CIRCUIT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD
(NOT PLAYING ONLINE CHECK WWW.MLGPRO.COMFOR MORE INFO)
IF YOU COME EXPECTING EVERYTHING ON THE MAPS TO BE
THESAME, YOU WILL BE MISTAKEN. MLG HAS DONE WHAT THEY CAN
TO MAKE THE LEVELS MOREAPPROPRIATE FOR TOURNAMENT PLAY.
1. No leaving the normal boundaries of a map.
2. No going onto the ledges behind the glass on Construct.
3. No going onto the top center structure on Guardian.
4. No going onto the high ledge at the sniper tower on Guardian.
5. No taking the oddball onto the ledge behind the blue ramp on Guardian.
6. No going onto the ledge around the edges of top yellow on Guardian.
7. No going into the small crack in front of blue entrance on Guardian.
8. No going onto the tree between bottom yellow and bottom blue on Guardian.
9. No taking the oddball onto the ledge facing elbow on Guardian.
10. No going under the sh