AGENDA-September 7, 2010
1. Call to Order-the Special Meeting of the Belen City Council, State of New Mexico, County of
Valencia to be held on Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 6:00 PM in the Council Chamber at City
Hall located at 100 South Main Street in the City of Belen, New Mexico 87002: Mayor Rudy
A copy of the Agenda can be obtained from the Office of the Interim City Manager.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Agenda.
5. Approval of Minutes:
Regular City Council Meeting: August 2, 2010
Workshop Meeting: August 26, 2010
6. Public Comment-5 minute presentations
7. Proclamation-Lenore Pena: Mayor Rudy Jaramillo
8. Employee of the Quarter-Lawrence Kaneshiro: Mayor Pro-Tem Wayne Gallegos
9. Discussion of Judicial Alternate: Councilor Jerah Cordova
10. Discussion of Becker Street Phase III Engineering Services Amendment to Original Contract:
Michael Steininger, Finance Director
11. Approval or Disapproval of Becker Street Phase III Engineering Services Amendment to Original
Contract: Michael Steininger, Finance Director
12. Approval or Disapproval on entering into an agreement with Northern New Mexico College for
Hazardous Materials Training (Discussion August 2, 2010): Manny J. Garcia, Fire Chief
13. Approval or Disapproval of MOU between NM Film Division of the Economic Development Dept
and Local Government Film Liaisons: Andrew DiCamillo, Planning and Zoning Director
14. Approval or Disapproval on action regarding Attorney General’s letter (discussion held August 16,
2010): Councilor Jerah Cordova
Mary Lucy Baca
Interim City Manager
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language
interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting,
please contact Audrey Torres, C