650-251 Sales Expert Braindump
ExamSoon 650-251 Exams
Cisco LCSAUC Cisco Lifecycle Services Advanced IP Communications
O rder : 650-251 Exam
Practice Exam: 650-251
Exam Number/Code: 650-251
Exam Name: LCSAUC Cisco Lifecycle Services Advanced IP Communications
Questions and Answers: 45 Q&As
Free 650-251 Braindumps
Exam : Cisco 650-251
Title : LCSAUC Cisco Lifecycle Services Advanced IP Communications
1. Which two of the following activities are included in the Cisco Unified Communications staff development? Select
A. Collect Cisco Unified Communications Training Materials
B. Develop Job Role Training Requirement
C. Request for Training Budget
D. Develop Curriculum Map
E. Develop Informal Basic Training
2. Which optimize phase service component assesses the current state of the network management infrastructure of
a customer to identity issues and opportunities that lead to recommendations for improving the ability to manage their
Cisco Unified Communications system?
A. Deployment Assessment
B. Technology Assessment
C. Security Assessment
D. Operations Assessment
3. Which phase includes conducting Cisco Unified Communications network traffic analysis and capacity planning in
order to ensure high availability?
4. Quality of service is analyzed at which service component within the Cisco Unified Communications plan phase?
A. Network Readiness Assessment
B. Application Readiness Assessment
C. Site Readiness Assessment
D. Operation Readiness Assessment
5. Which statement most accurately describes the account planning service component in the prepare phase for
Cisco Unified Communications?
A. It performs a detailed financial analysis, including current phone network costs, training, and return of investment.
B. It researches unique challenges and conducts competitive analysis to determine a vertical approach and strategy.
C. It identifies the key players, high-level solution requirements, timelines, and scope