John Q. Public
123 Main Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73170
(405) 555-1234 - Home (405) 555-2345 – Cell
BA, Broadcast Journalism, 1992
MS, Management, 2002
Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR
Auburn University at Montgomery, Montgomery, AL
Magna Cum Laude, GPA 3.69
EXPERIENCE: September 1995 – Present – United States Air Force, Captain
Jul 2004 – present – Operations Officer: Managed deployments of over 750 personnel/146 systems worth over $165M, providing
worldwide DOD operations with tactical air base communications/information, air traffic control, and weather systems. Sourced
equipment and personnel for readiness exercises and provisional taskings supporting Tinker Air Force Base.
• Team leader for deployment actions; ensured flawless command and control; key contributor to overall “Excellent” rating
• Revamped unit’s mobility procedures; clarified roles; orchestrated actions of 25-person team to ensure smooth processes
Filled 107 different requests for equipment and personnel amongst 5 squadrons/6 base agencies; complete focus on mission
Provided field combat training for 30 base-wide Lieutenants as part of Lieutenant Professional Development Program
Jul 2003 – Jul 2004 – Flight Commander: Supervised 43 troops in 10 group functions: supply/mobility readiness, vehicle
operations and maintenance, security, public affairs, personnel, civil engineering, network management, and information management.
Responsible for $18M, 462 vehicle fleet, $2M of chemical warfare equipment, $28M in supplies, and $9M in military construction.
• Deployed to Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar, as officer in charge of Air Force Communications Coordination Cell
Provided real-time monitoring of all Air Force communications systems at 25 sites throughout Southwest Asia
• Conducted personnel processing for 100 deploying airmen—ensured proper legal, financial, and medical support
• Executed plan for better garrison physical security—erected temporary barriers immediately/developed long-te