ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION
CONCEPTUAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
THE UNDERSIGNED person, acting as incorporators under applicable provis of the Nevada Business
Corporation Act, does hereby adopt the following Article Incorporation for said corporation.
The name of the corporation is CONCEPTUAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
The duration of the corporation is perpetual.
The special purpose for which the corporation is organized is to evaluate privately held companies whose primary
business is the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of recreational products with an emphasis on motorized
1. To engage in any and all activities as may be reasonably related to the foregoing and following purposes.
2. To enter into leases, contracts and agreements, to open bank accounts and to conduct financial transactions.
3. To engage in any all other lawful purposes, activities and pursuits, which are substantially similar to the
foregoing, or which would contribute to accomplishment of the expressed purposes of the corporation.
4. To change its primary business purpose from time to time as may be deemed advisable by the Board of
5. To engage in any other lawful business authorized by the laws of Nevada or any other state or other
jurisdiction in which the corporation may be authorized to do business.
The corporation shall have authority to issue Fifty Million (50,000,000) common shares, one mil (.001) par value.
There shall be only one class of authorized shares, to wit: common voting stock. The common stock shall have
unlimited voting rights provided in the Nevada Business Corporation Act.
None of the shares of the corporation shall carry with them the pre-emptive right to acquire additional or other
shares of the corporation. There shall be no cumulative voting of shares.
INDEMNIFICATION AND NUMBER OF DIRECTORS
No shareholders or directors of the corporat