Test your general knowledge- a quiz part-1
General Knowledge is an important aspect of studies. Co-curricular activities provide knowledge of the world outside the window of the classroom.
John Adams said that â€œLiberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.â€• For students it is important to increase their
general knowledge. Having powerful general knowledge you can make yourself better personality, as general knowledge is an important characteristic
of a good personality. Wouldnâ€™t it be nice for you if you test your general knowledge by answering the questions that are specially meant for testing
your GK? Actually, there is not any better way of improving GK other than answering GK quiz. This article will give you that opportunity. It will give you
a free GK quiz. You can test your general knowledge here and decide how strong GK you have. Start from the first question and try to answer it. If you
donâ€™t know the answer then you check out answers given below.
1.	Who was the famous play writer William Shakespeareâ€™s wife?
Ans.	â€˜Anna Hathawayâ€™ was William Shakespeareâ€™s wife.
2.	What is a supernova?
Ans.	It is the end time situation of a star which is going to be exploded.
3.	What do the 5 Olympic rings represent?
Ans.	The 5 rings of the Olympic represent the 5 continents.
4.	Where is the one place that the American flag flies 24 hours a day, but is never raised or lowered and is never saluted?
Ans.	It is the Moon!
5.	What is a Bull Market on the stock exchange?
Ans.	It is when the stocks are rising in value and are expected to be continued rising.
6.	What sport is called the sport of Kings?
Ans.	 Horse Racing.
7.	Which is the longest river in Britain?
Ans.	 Severn River is the longest river in Britain.
8.	What Year was the Olympic Games first televised?
Ans.	In the year of 1956, the Olympic Games were televised first.
9.	Who are more, men or women in the world?
Ans.	Men are more than women in the world.
10.	 Who wrote the Declaration of Independence in the USA?
Ans.	Thomas Je