P. 134 nmc F. 1300 799 227
Lo Doc Loans do not require supporting evidence of income (payslips, financial statements, tex returns etc.), for self-employed and PAYG borrowers, thereby reducing ther amount of
paperwork borrowers are required to complete.
The 100% Offset Loan is aimed at borrowers who want to be able to separately identify how much money they have and how much they owe but at the same time get similar interest
benefits that can be gained from all-in-one loan products like a Line of Credit.
It combines a fully featured loan with all the benefits of a 100% Offset account and lets the borrower see at a glance what their offset balance and loan balance is on their statement.
The Offset Balance accrues interest at the loan rate and reduces the interest payable on the loan. This means that the borrower does not get charged interest on that part of the home loan
that is equivalent to the offset balance on any given day.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Construction available
• Funds available in the Offset Balance can be accessed through ATMs, Online Banking, Express Line and other standard means
• Available to self-employed and PAYG applicants, companies and trusts
• Telephone and Internet Banking available
• No financials required
• Complex deals made easy
• Switch to Full Doc deals anytime when financials are available and recieve a reduced interest rate
THE LOAN FACILITY
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNT:
Loan - $10,000
Offset - $0 (opening and operating)
MAXIMUM LOAN AMOUNT:
Loan - Not Applicable
Offset - No Maximum. However the borrower receives no benefit (or interest) on any Offset Balance that exceeds the loan balance
Maximum - 30 years
Maximum LVR 80%
Personal, Trust and Company borrowers
• Purchase or refinance an owner-occupied or investment property
• Construction of an owner-occupied or investment property
• Debt consolidation
• Equity loans for any worthwhile personal or investment purpose including unspecified cashout