Material Safety Data Sheet
Phone CHEMTREC - 800-424-9300
Product Name: (CO Actiphyte® of Raspberry Lvs GL)
1. Identification of the substance/preparation and company
2. Composition/information on ingredients: (CO Actiphyte® of Raspberry Lvs GL)
3. Hazards identification: (CO Actiphyte® of Raspberry Lvs GL)
4. First aid measures: (CO Actiphyte® of Raspberry Lvs GL)
5. Fire-fighting measures: (CO Actiphyte® of Raspberry Lvs GL)
6. Accidental release measures: (CO Actiphyte® of Raspberry Lvs GL)
Trade name and Synonym:
CO Actiphyte® of Raspberry Lvs GL
Active Organics, Inc.
1097 Yates Street
Lewisville, TX 75057
56-81-5, 7732-18-5, 84929-76-0
200-289-5, 231-791-2, 284-554-0
Glycerin (and) Water (and) Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract
None known at this time
First aid measures / general
After adequate first aid, no further treatment is required unless
Wash off in flowing water or shower.
In case of eye contact, immediately rinse with clean water for 20-30
minutes. Retract eyelids often. Obtain emergency medical attention
if pain, blinking, tears or redness persist.
Remove to fresh air if effects occur. Consult a physician.
If swallowed seek medical attention. Do not induce vomiting unless
directed to do so by medical personnel.
Suitable extinguishing media:
Water in a fine spray. Alcohol resistant foam, CO2, Dry Chemical
Extinguishing media that must
not be used for safety reasons:
Do not use direct water stream. May spread fire.
Page 1 of 4
7. Handling and Storage: (CO Actiphyte® of Raspberry Lvs GL)