<p>Learn to Fix Sage Pastel Error Code 20
Do you face the problem when you are trying to get in Sage Pastel Program?
If yes, then know what the causes of Sage Pastel error are and how to resolve this error.
Causes of Sage Pastel Error Code 20
1) The Pervasive Engine is not running and got expired.
2) The Pervasive Engine is not licensed
How to Resolve Sage Pastel Error Code 20
Start Pervasive Engine Manually
1) Go to menu-All Program-Pervasive-Pervasive.SQL-Start workgroup engine.
2) Double click on the task bar to ensure whether the icon appeared and has changed from Red
Cross sign to green.
Check you have Correct License or Not
1) Open your Windows Explorer (Hold the Windows + E key on your keyboard simultaneously)
2) Search Guidecom.exe
3) Double check on the Guilcadm.exe, then The ‘Pervasive Software License Administrator’ screen
4) Ensure Permanent license is correct or not.