28% OFF Automatically For You
HCIE-Intelligent Computing V1.0
1. Which of the following statements about computer systems are wrong?
A. The computer system is built on the underlying hardware, and the common forms
of servers include tower, blade, rack, etc.
B. Computer software can be divided into system software at the bottom layer,
application software at the upper layer and middleware between the two.
C. Minicomputers, mainframes use "host-terminal" operation.
D. The rise of the common X86 architecture server originates from mainframes, which
belong to CISC complex instructions.
2. In the RoCE scenario, what is the acceleration component that uses the dynamic
congestion control algorithm?
A. IN series smart network card
B. FPGA acceleration components
C. SSD acceleration components
3. Which of the following processes must be included in the standard hyper-
converged architecture delivery solution? (Multiple choice)
A. Distributed storage system writes data: According to the LBA of the application
layer and the block size, multiple keys are generated in units of 1MB, and the keys
are hashed into a patation ID, and then the main OSD is found according to the
partition ID, and the main OSD notifies the backup corresponding to the partition OSD
B. Planning and design
C. Project watchdog
D. Installation and commissioning
E. Project acceptance
4. Huawei Atlas 800 deep learning system lowers the technical threshold for using AI,
allowing customers to focus more on the business itself so that the AI business can
be quickly developed and launched. Which of the following deep learning frameworks
is currently not supported?
5. An Internet company purchased a batch of TaiShan servers to build a Web system.