642-651 WAASSE Braindump
ExamSoon 642-651 Exams
Cisco Cisco Wide Area Application Services for System Engineers exam
O rder : 642-651 Exam
Practice Exam: 642-651
Exam Number/Code: 642-651
Exam Name: Cisco Wide Area Application Services for System Engineers exam
Questions and Answers: 60 Q&As
Free 642-651 Braindumps
Exam : Cisco 642-651
Title : Cisco Wide Area Application Services for System Engineers
1. In a Cisco WAAS environment, which TCP connection establishment messages should you examine if your
customer has sent you a TCP protocol trace and asked for your help in understanding why the WAE appliances are
failing to negotiate the correct, optimized policy?
A. SYN and FIN
B. SYN and ACK
C. SYN and SYN ACK
D. ACK and SYN ACK
2. When using PBR, what do you need to configure to enable failover?
C. IP SLAs
3. In a WAAS Application Traffic Policy, what are three valid match conditions for traffic classifiers? (Choose three.)
A. IP address
B. routed protocol
E. TCP port
F. UDP port
4. When you size a Cisco WAAS solution, you should assume that how many of the total number of concurrent TCP
connections per user will be optimized?
5. You have configured a Central Manager WAE cluster for your customer. After a technician accidentally unplugs the
power cord from the primary Central Manager WAE, the network administrator calls you to complain that the standby
Central Manager WAE did not automatically assume the primary role. What should you tell this administrator?
A. You should verify that the datafeed.pollrate setting is configured properly.
B. You should make sure the two Central Manager WAE appliances are on the same subnet
C. You must manually copy the Central Manager database to the standby Central Manager WAE.
D. You must manually initiate failover and fallback processes on the WAE.
6. How can you monitor optimization statistics for a given application acro