Exhibit 10. FORM OF PROMISSORY NOTE
March 7, 2005
Salt Lake City, Utah
FOR VALUE RECEIVED, receipt of which the undersigned hereby acknowledges, the undersigned, WEST
COAST CAR COMPANY, INC. ("Borrower"), hereby promises to pay to SELF-STORAGE SUPER
CENTER, INC. ("Lender"), the principal sum of fifty thousand dollars ($50,000.00), according to the following
terms and conditions:
1. Interest. The principal sum of this Note shall bear simple interest at the rate of eight percent (8%) per annum.
2. Payment. All payments of principal and interest shall be in lawful money of the United States of America. The
entire outstanding principal and interest balance shall become due and payable on demand of the Lender. This
Note is full recourse.
3. Application of Payments. All payments shall be applied first to accrued interest and thereafter to outstanding
4. Prepayment. This Note may be prepaid without penalty, in full or in part, at any time.
5. Governing Law. This Note shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Utah as applied
to agreements between Utah residents entered into and to be performed entirely within Utah.
6. Enforcement. Borrower shall be liable for any and all costs of the Lender in enforcing payment of this Note,
including attorney's fees.
7. Waiver. Borrower hereby waives demand, protest, dishonor, presentment and notice of non-payment.
WEST COAST CAR COMPANY, INC.
FORM OF LOAN AGREEMENT
Loan Agreement made this 7th day of March, 2005 by and between West Coast Car Company, Inc., a
Delaware limited liability company ("Borrower" or "Company") and Self-Storage Super Center, Inc. ("Lender"),
a Delaware company.
In consideration of the mutual terms, conditions and covenants hereinafter set forth Borrower and Lender agree
1. Loan: Subject to and in accordance with this Agreement, its terms, conditions and covenants Lender agrees to
lend to Borrower on March 7, 2005 (