Harvard Law School Student Financial Services
Document Cover Sheet
Submit your documents via fax or email:
(1) Fax for Entering Students (JD 2013 ONLY): 978.367.9460
(2) Fax for Returning/Continuing Students: 617.496.5453
(3) Email (ALL Applicants): firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach this cover sheet to all forms you submit to our office. We are a paperless office and use a document
management system to store all data electronically. The use of this cover sheet allows us to quickly process your information
and get it stored accurately. This information provided on this sheet must be typed in order for our system to properly route
your information. If you do not accurately and completely type this information there may be delays in processing.
4. Student’s Last Name:
5. Last 4 Digits of Student’s
Social Security Number:
1. Academic Year Applying for Aid:
2. This Information is Being Submitted for:
3. Type of Document Being Submitted:
6. Federal Employer Tax ID
DO NOT USE DASHES
(REQUIRED for Business Forms):
1. Select the academic year for which you are applying for aid and making this document submission
2. Select the household for which this document submission is being made.
3. Select the appropriate document type. Use a separate cover sheet for every main tax form you are submitting (1040, 1065, 1120, or 1120S).
Do not send multiple business forms or a 1040 and a business form with the same cover sheet.
Drop Down List Options 01-04: Use these options if you are submitting a main tax form (1040, 1065, 1120, or 1120S) to our office. In these cases
ALL supporting W2s, schedules, and K1s which correspond to a given main document type can be attached under ONE cover sheet which uses
this main tax form document type as the selected option.
Drop Down List Options 05-08: Use these options when you are submitting W2s,1040 schedules and/or K1s AFTER you have already submitted
your main tax form to our office.