Seven Reasons to Visit the Dordogne
A European vacation is everybody's dream holiday adventure. The great culture, breath taking sceneries, and mouthwatering cuisines are just some of
the reasons why people love this part of France. If you want to have a relaxing and peaceful vacation, a Dordogne holiday is a perfect treat for you.
The Dordogne is a wonderful region located in the Southwest of France wherein Chateaux, castles and other brilliant architecture attract visitors from
around the world. Tourists are guaranteed to be enthralled by its scenery, architecture and old-fashioned villages.
Below are the top seven reasons why Dordogne is one of the must see European destination:
1.	Experience the European ultimate trademark attraction- Canoeing. A popular tourist activity that allows you to relax and appreciate the beauty of
The Dordogne by cruising along the River Dordogne and the River Vezere.
2.	Chateau de Marqueyssac- famous for its seventeenth and nineteenth century gardens, Marqueyssac 18th century chateau and 22 hectares of park
offers more than six kilometers of shaded strolling passageway which allows you to appreciate great scenery from different views and enjoy musical
performances to complete your night.
3.	Art enthusiasts will surely enjoy touring the Le Village du Bournat, a delightful open-air museum with a collection of building replicas to recreate
popular community structures. Here, you can watch weavers and potters do their crafts, and even have family portraits taken while wearing costumes
portraying ancient times.
4.	Also known as Crystal Cathedral, Gouffre de Proumeyssac is one of the most popular caves in the Dordogne region which is a perfect activity for
the adventurous type since you get to venture into the caves by riding a basket from the ceiling of the cave.
5.	The Corn Maze is an enormous maze created in the field of maize right in the center of a walnut grove in which excellent facilities are available
including a nice picnic area. This is a very inexpensive acti