Edge Wireless Blackberry 8120
Edge Wireless Blackberry 8120 Unlock Instructions
Step by Step Instructions To Unlock A Edge Wireless Blackberry 8120:
1. Insert SIM into device
2. Change phone to GSM mode.
3. Power phone on and Turn off the radio (Turn Wireless Off option) VERY
4. Select "Options" THEN SELECT ADVANCED OPTIONS
5. Scroll down and select "SIM Card"
6. Type "MEPPD" (please note that you will not see what you type on the screen)
7. Type "MEPP then [ALT BUTTON] then "2" (please note that you will not see what
you type on the screen)
8. You should be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code".
9. Type in the 16 or 8 digit unlock code
10. Once complete, make sure # is correct and hit 'Enter' or 'Return'
11. Reboot device. Device is now unlocked.
Click Link To Get Edge Wireless Blackberry 8120 Unlock Code