What You Get
These are some of the products we can offer you:
• Forecasts and detailed analyses of micro- and
macroeconomic trends, either once or on a regular
• Econometric models to help you develop your own
capacity to build in-depth economic forecasting
• Case studies of best and emerging practices
• Reports outlining perspectives and policy scenarios
for a specific public policy issue
• Resources and guides to help your specific stake-
holders develop and improve their capabilities
How It Works
• Contact your Business Development Manager to
determine your specific custom research needs—a
Conference Board expert will be identified early on
to work with you.
• Discuss project details with that expert so we can
determine how we can help—a no cost, no obliga-
• Work with a team of research staff and others in
developing the research plan and outcomes.
• Receive progress and development reports from the
project manager assigned to your project.
• Gain access to:
our in-depth, balanced research capability
years of experience in conducting research and
disseminating insights on public policy issues
and organizational performance
reliable applied economic research and
• Develop connections to private and public sectors
and other stakeholders.
• Obtain data and other materials that will be
respected by leaders in the private, public and
• Acquire insights enriched by a holistic view of
Canada and the world’s economic, social and policy
environments, and supplemented by our expertise in
• Add credibility to the decisions you make or the
perspectives you need on a topic or issue.
• Save time by letting us manage the project, do the
research and prepare the findings.
• Be efficient—free up your human and other
• Save money by minimizing reliance on consultants.
Do you need a specific issue addressed or an economic analysis prepare