• Turn off encryption for Bluetooth connections between your BlackBerry device and the Bluetooth enabled device. In the device
options, click Bluetooth. Highlight a Bluetooth enabled device. Press the Menu key. Click Device Properties. Change the
Encryption field to Disabled. Press the Menu key. Click Save.
I cannot share contacts with a paired Bluetooth enabled device
Try performing the following actions:
• Verify that Bluetooth® technology is turned on.
• Verify that your BlackBerry® device is paired with the Bluetooth enabled device.
• Verify that, in the Bluetooth options, the Contacts Transfer field is not set to Disabled.
• Verify that your BlackBerry device is connected to a Bluetooth enabled device that supports the Handsfree profile or the Object
Push profile. For more information about supported profiles, see the documentation that came with the Bluetooth enabled device.
Bluetooth technology basics, 181