AIS Premier Gold 2006
FirstAssist Insurance Services Limited
About This Policy
32 High Street, Purley, Surrey, CR8 2PP
1. What is this Keyfacts document?
This is a summary of the policy cover for AIS Direct Premier Gold travel insurance and it does not include the full terms and conditions of the contract, which can be found in the
2. Who is providing this insurance policy?
This policy is arranged and administered by FirstAssist Insurance Services Limited and is underwritten by Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) PLC. Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK)
PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
3. What type of insurance policy is this?
This is a travel policy that, subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the Policy Document, will meet certain costs that might arise during the course of your
4. What are the significant features and benefits of this policy?
This table contains information regarding the main benefits of the policy. You should refer to the policy wording for full details of cover sections, terms of the insurance, including
Significant or unusual exclusions or limitations
that apply to individual benefits
Cancellation or Curtailment - If you have to cancel
or cut short your holiday as a result of accidental injury
or illness, death of a close relative or your redundancy
or cancel after a 24-hour delay.
- Claims arising from any circumstances you knew about when booking the journey
which indicated you might need to cancel
- An ongoing pre-existing medical condition
- Your disinclination to travel
- You must notify the 24 hour Medical Emergency Service before curtailing your
- The higher Excess applies if you are aged 65 or over
Medical & Other Expenses - If during your journey
you are ill, have an accident or die we will make
arrangements with the hospital regarding y