NONIMMIGRANT TREATY TRADER/INVESTOR APPLICATION
USE WITH FORM DS-156/I-129
(USE ADDITIONAL SHEETS OF PAPER, AS NECESSARY, TO COMPLETE RESPONSES)
PART I - BUSINESS PROFILE
3. Address of Headquarters, Subsidiaries and Branch Offices of U.S. Enterprise (Specify type of office)
OMB APPROVAL NO. 1405-0101
ESTIMATED BURDEN: 4 HOURS*
(See Page 4)
4. Date (mm-dd-yyyy) and Place Business Was Established or Incorporated in the United States (Attach appropriate documentation; e.g., corporate papers, partnership
7. Name and Address of Foreign Parent Business (If any)
8. Nationality of Foreign Entity (Corporation, Partnership, etc.) or Foreign Individual Owner of U.S. Business (Attach documentation)
IF INDIVIDUAL INVESTOR,
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
9. Financial Statement for year
Total - 100%
Fiscal Year (Attach most recent financial statement or auditor's report)
Total Assets of U.S. Business:
Total Annual Operating Income:
PREVIOUS EDITIONS OBSOLETE
Owner's equity of a corporation refers to
paid-in capital plus retained earnings;
partner's capital accounts in a partnership;
and owner's capital account in a sole
Page 1 of 4
5. What is the Nature of the Business?
Imports to U.S.
Exports from U.S.
6. Describe fully the services, production, or other activity in No. 5 above.
1. Name of U.S. Enterprise, Business, or Company
2. Type of Business Enterprise:
U.S. Department of State
Gross International Trade of the U.S. Enterprise
Imports from trea