Know more about Facebook Retargeting Strategy
What is the first thing that strikes your mind when you hear the word social media
marketing? Is it not Facebook? Yes, and we can’t agree more to it.
Facebook’s retargeting strategy is one of a kind and it is a powerhouse of advertising.
If brands are not considering running advertising campaigns on Facebook, then we
are sure you are missing out on a huge goldmine.
We have compared this to a goldmine because it allows the brands to reach new,
existing customer lists and the ones who were interested but couldn’t act upon.
First, let us start with the basics - What is Facebook Retargeting?
Facebook retargeting is a PPC strategy that helps find people who have already visited
the website and use that data to create advertising campaigns to target those people
and convince them to come back and make a purchase.
You might be wondering, from where do these users could possibly be reconnected
from. We will give you a peek into it
● Customers who have shared their emails for subscribing
● Followed Facebook page or made some action like commenting or liking on the
● Interacted with a Facebook event
● Customers might have watched on-platform videos including ad videos.
● Interacted with the app
● Viewed certain pages of the website or might have taken certain actions on it
● Interacted with Instagram page in some way
With the above-collected information, custom audiences can be created according to
their personas and retargeted to connect back to the audiences.
These ads can also help brands to create more complex and well-targeted ad funnels
that are more likely to convert.
The question of whether the Facebook retargeting strategy works or not will always
arise until it is answered with the right statistics. Let us prove you with the stats now.
● Website visitors who are retargeted with display ads are more likely to convert
● The click-through rate (CTR) of a retargeted ad is 10x higher than the CTR of