1. Refer to the exhibit. Switch1 is not participating in the VTP management process
with the other switches shown in the exhibit. What are two possible reasons for this?
Switch2 is in transparent mode.
Switch1 is in client mode.
• Switch1 is using VTP version 1 and Switch2 is using VTP version 2.
Switch2 is in server mode.
• Switch1 is in a different management domain.
Switch1 has no VLANs.
2. Refer to the exhibit. Switches SW1 and SW2 are interconnected via a trunk link
but failed to exchange VLAN information. The network administrator issued the show
vtp status command to troubleshoot the problem. On the basis of the output
provided, what could be done to fix the problem?
The switches must be interconnected via access link.
Switch SW2 must be configured as a VTP client.
Both switches must be configured as VTP clients.
Both switches must be configured with the same VTP revision number.
• The switches must be configured with the same VTP domain name.
3. Refer to the exhibit. Which two facts can be confirmed by this output? (Choose
• If this switch is added to an established network, the other VTP-enabled switches
in the same VTP domain will consider their own
• VLAN information to be more recent than the VLAN information advertised by this
This switch shows no configuration revision errors.
This switch has established two-way communication with the neighboring devices.
This switch is configured to advertise its VLAN configuration to other VTP-enabled
switches in the same VTP domain.
This switch is configured to allows the network manager to maximize bandwidth by
restricting traffic to specific network devices.
ccna exams, ccna exam prep, ccna exam preparation, ccna exam
questions, ccna certification exam, ccna practice exam, ccna exam
question, ccna exam simulator, ccna practice exams, ccna exam