SENIOR PHYSICAL DESIGN
SELF-MOTIVATION AND DESIRE FOR EXCELLENCE
- More than 6 years as a Physical Design Engineer in the later technology and CAD tools, for two of
the global leaders in semiconductor solution providers.
- Good understanding of sensor on chip Design methodology/flow
- Deep expertise in the Backend design flow started from synthesis as far as GDSII generation.
- Ability and flexibility to work with multinational group in several countries.
SINCE SEPT. 2006, ST-MICROELECTRONICS, RABAT: Physical Design Group Leader in Imaging
Division; Responsible of the Back End, STA Tasks for several Sensors. The main product of a
Division: Miniature camera destined for mobile phone, Automotive captor, Optical Mouse.
MAIN PROJECTS DONE IN ST-MICROELECTRONICS:
Responsible of the full Back End flow, packaging, and Timing Analysis of those products:
- VS69X4 (45 nm, 3LM, 5 Mpixel cmos sensor, several interface, TSV), product still in qualification
process, very aggressive chip on term of congestion (68%), and frequency (1Ghz).
- VL5510 (130nm, 4LM, high dynamic range cmos sensor),
More details in: www.st.com/stonline/books/pdf/docs/13542.pdf
- VS6725 (90nm, 4LM, TSV, 2 Mpixel sensor, destined to medium cost mobile phone),
More details in: www.st.com/stonline/products/literature/bd/14370/vd6725.pdf
- VTS376 (130nm, 6LM, ultra-low power motion sensor),
More details in: http://www.st.com/stonline/products/literature/bd/17209/vd5376.pdf
JAN. 2004 TO SEPT. 2006, MU-ELECTRONICS, RABAT: Physical Design Consultant in Physical Design
Engineering for Texas Instrument, Villeneuve-Loubet, France.
I Contributed to several key program (top level chip and IPs mostly for OMAP products) of the
customer, mainly for Wireless and Mixed signal teams.
MAIN TASKS INTO MY CHARGE:
- Implementation (mapping with technology), floorplanning, power routing (power management),
CTS, Place & Route, Fix timing.
- Static and Dynamic