How To Keep Grill
Cover From Blowing
Securing The Grill Cover
There are 4 ways to secure your grill cover:
But keep in mind that buying the right size grill
cover makes everything easier.
● Wrap the covered grill with bungee cords
● Tuck in the cover under the grill lid
● Use a strong magnet to secure the cover
● Use the Gust Guard to secure the cover
Bungee Cord Method
● Find one long or several shorter bungee cords.
● Tie together several short bungee cords so
that you have one long cord.
● Wrap the long bungee cord around the grill and
Tucking In Method
● Place the cover on the grill as you normally do.
● Lift up the sides of the grill lid a little bit and
tuck in the edges of the cover.
● The tucked-in part will keep the cover secure.
● This method works with small and light covers (Weber Q Series and such)
● Cover your grill as you normally do
● Put the strong magnet from old audio speaker or hard drive on top.
● Start by wrapping your grill in the cover.
● Attach the Gust Guard clamps on to the
● Fasten the bungee cord or rope under the grill.
For more details visit us at
Main Website: https://isre2005.net/securing-grill-cover/
Google Site: https://sites.google.com/site/isre2005/weber-genesis-grill-covers/secure