5 different types of cruise ship
cabins to choose from
• There are different types of cruise ship cabins that
you can choose from while booking your cruise
• Those who think that only hotel rooms have different
types are in for a surprise since an adventure cruise
liner has as many variations, if not more!
• Now choosing a cruise cabin could be fun, but also
• If you do not know what you are looking at or are not
sure of what you would want to go for, this could
• But do not worry; we have listed 5 things that you
need to be considering while booking your cruise
ship cabin. Read on:
• These types of cabins are not many in numbers
as they are only meant for solo travellers.
• Most cruises have 100-square foot cabins which
include a full-size bed and a round window
looking out into the corridor.
• This is a great alternative for you to go with if
you are on a tight budget.
• These types of cabins are mostly the first ones to get
• While they are few in numbers, they are one of the
best in terms of value.
• Before booking one of the premium cruise suites,
you should always take into consideration the space
you need, the amenities you would like, and your
• A suite will mostly have a mini bar, deluxe
bathroom, hot tub, and even exclusive access to the
Cabins with concierge service
• For those unaware of what a concierge is, they are
tasked with tending to matters of booking your
dinner reservations, spa sessions, shore
excursions, and making any requests to the front
• Cabins with concierge service come with in-cabin
amenities such as fruit baskets, welcome drinks,
and even an exclusive concierge lounge.
• Those living in spa cabins are given free access to
spa pools, steam room areas, spa treatments, as
well as fitness areas.
• A lot of people think that spa cabins are more like
• However, this is not necessarily true; you could get
many inside cabins th