COUNTY OF BERKS
& RESOURCE DIRECTORY
Second Edition – January 2008
County of Berks
Human Services Directory
Office of Human Services
County Services Center
633 Court St. – 13th Fl
Reading, PA 19601
Office of Aging
Children & Youth Services
Council on Chemical Abuse
Mental Health/Mental Retardation
This is strictly a guide to use in researching services best suited to your needs. The
County of Berks and their employees make no guarantees regarding the policies or
quality of services provided by the agencies and organizations listed in this directory.
Contact the agencies and organizations for further information.
Resources: County Data Book, Berks County Prison Society Reference Listing, County Departments, and Agency Websites
Table of Contents By Service Needs
* Abilities in Motion
* Mental Health Assoc.
ASSISTED LIVING / PERSONAL CARE FACILITIES
* County listings
CHILD CARE / NEEDS
* Berks County Intermediate Unit
* Berks Women In Crisis
* Jewish Community Center of Reading
* Motivated Moms
* Opportunity House
COUNSELING / MENTAL HEALTH
* Alternative Consulting Enterprises, Inc.
* Berks Advocates Against Violence
* Berks Aids Network
* Berks County Juvenile Probation Office
* Berks Women in Crisis
* Budget Counseling Center
* The Caron Foundation
* The Center for Mental Health
* Children’s Alliance Center
* Concern – Fleetwood and Reading Branch
* Creative Health Services, Inc.