With offices in 157 countries and more than 223,000 people, PWC is among the leading professional services networks in the world. PWC helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for, by delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PWC regulary releases researches and insights into global business issues.
Accounting & Financial Director
All offers will be reviewed in a confidential manner by PwC
Only pre selected candidates will be contacted
© 2019 PwC. Todos los derechos reservados. PwC se refiere a la red de PwC y/o una o más de sus firmas miembro, cada una de las cuales es una entidad
legalmente separada. Ver www.pwc.com/structure para más detalles.
PwC Costa Rica
Client of PwC Costa Rica seeks
• Work with the AFS, Treasury and Tax Directors/Managers in the implementation
managerial responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies, procedures,
federal, state and local laws.
• To contribute with definition and implementation of strategic goals and objectives
related to AFS, Treasury, Tax and Resources CR site.
• To oversee all Costa Rica Accounting, Treasury and Taxes activities/processes
to ensure quality and information accuracy. Ensure all processes are properly
documented, up to date and all targets are met. Plan and organize workload and
establish backup plans in order to mitigate service level during personnel absence
• To provide an excellent customer service in order to maintain a good working
relationship with team members, coworkers, counterparts, agencies and clients and
negotiate Service Level Agreements with clients and oversees its effective
compliance monitoring workload or volume and the headcount available across the
different operational groups.
• Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Public Accounting or related
major. MBA or Project Management Certification is preferred.
• At least 7 years of accounting experience in similar position in a multinational
company.(Chief Accounting Operations, Accounting Management)
• Experience in driving large scale change efforts.
• Experience in project management processes and methodologies as well as
• Experience with matrix management of processes and teams
• Knowledge of French, Italian, German, Dutch, and Portuguese is a plus.
• US GAAP Knowledge, IFRS a