Exam Code: 9A0-019
Adobe Photoshop 6.0 Product Proficiency
To Access Full Version, Please go to
- 1 -
1. You have created an action that you want to run on a folder of images. Which destination option within the Batch command saves
the files to a new location and leaves the originals untouched?
D. Save and Close
2. Which format supports layers in Adobe Photoshop?
3. When creating animations in Adobe ImageReady, what does the Tween feature do?
A. It specifies looping for playback.
B. It specifies repeat options for playback.
C. It adds a series of layers between existing layers.
D. It adds a series of frames between existing frames.
4. What is the most efficient method to isolate a complex object from its background?
A. create a layer mask
B. create an alpha channel
C. use the Extract Image command
D. use the lasso tool to create a selection
5. You have an RGB image. The presence of _____ in parts of the Red channel indicates the presence of red in the image at that
6. In the Levels dialog box, what does Option-dragging (Mac OS) or Alt-dragging (Windows) the Input Sliders accomplish?
A. It sets the amount of clipping.
B. It resets the values in the dialog box.
C. It sets the black and white points in the image.
D. It displays the lightest and darkest areas in the image.
7. What is the resolution when you output a vector graphic to a PostScript printer?
A. 150 lpi
B. 300 dpi
C. the resolution of the printer
D. the original resolution of the vector graphic
8. Which statement about vector graphics is true?
A. They are made up of pixels.
B. They are resolution dependent.
C. They are resolution independent.
D. They are also known as raster images.
- 2 -
9. You want to adjust the tonal values of an image WITHOUT changing the hue of the pixels i