ACTIVE CUSTOMER AIRCRAFT RENTAL POLICIES
EFFECTIVE FEBURARY 13, 2005
An active customer is defined by UFC as that customer with an account in good standing that has
completed all the necessary paperwork and filing requirements and has successfully completed
the AC check sheet and check-out flight with the UFC Pilot.
To ensure the safety of our customers and maintain the quality of our aircraft, additional policies
are listed below and should be followed without exceptions.
• The pilot should obey all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
• Your file should be kept current. UFC will routinely review Active Customer’s file for
currency, however the burden of providing the proof of compliancy is on the pilot.
Rental privileges will be suspended until non-compliancy is corrected.
• 90 day period- Any Active Customer that has gone longer than 90 days since their last
flight on the rental aircraft must repeat the UFC check-ride with the UFC pilot.
• Stated Unapproved Air Fields – Due to safety reasons, there are some air fields that UFC
does not allow certified pilot customers to land on. Exceptions to this policy are made for
those pilots that have been approved by the UFC pilot to use these airfields or when
there is a UFC pilot present on the aircraft.
• UFC Fuel Refund Policy - If during a flight you pay for any fuel put on the aircraft, UFC
will refund to you only at the UFC cost. All fuel tickets must be turned in to the UFC
• UFC Credit Card – Use of the UFC credit card must be approved by the UFC Manager
and/or the UFC Pilot. The card must be turned in with all receipts to the UFC Office at
the completion of your flight. It’s encouraged that you make arrangements prior to your
flight for this card. Loss of the card must be immediately reported to the UFC Manager.
• Any squawks on the aircraft should be noted in the log AND reported to the UFC Pilot.
• The aircraft should always be chalked and tied-down.
• When on other airfields the aircraft should